Saturday, November 9, 2013

Calling card

So my stepmom brought up this idea and I think it's a good one. My stepmother asked me if there's an image or mark I put on all of my cross stitch projects when I'm done with them. And the answer to that is that I don't.

I've been thinking a lot about it the last couple days. I've looked at stamps you can buy that say 'made with love' or 'handmade by' or something to that extent. And I just haven't found one that completely satisfies me. So I was thinking some more on it and decided that I know the perfect image that I will stamp all my finished cross stitch projects with... my letterboxing stamp. I've been using that stamp for years for letterboxing, why not use it for my cross stitch. So even more this stamp will be my calling card.
So if you see this image anywhere, you know it was me. Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment