Tuesday, May 3, 2016

30 for 30 crafting challenge 2016 update

so i've made an executive decision regarding my 30 for 30 crafting challenge. i've decided that for my challenge i'm going to work on a sugar skull design from the book twisted stitches by phil davidson. this is because i can't post my progress pictures regarding the design for my cousin's wedding. so yeah, i'm working on a sugar skull design from the book twisted stitches. i love the designs in the book and this is the first design i've made from the book. i'm putting the design on a tote bag. i'm really excited about how the design will look on the tote bag. if you'd like to buy the book that has the sugar skull design, please visit Urban Cross Stitch (there are also really cool other designs at urban cross stitch; you should totally take a look at this website!). here are my progress pictures of the work i've done so far on the sugar skull design.



No comments:

Post a Comment