Wednesday, April 29, 2015

C2E2 2015

so this past weekend i went to C2E2. i had a blast. it was tons of fun to go. i saw so much and did so much i'm just going to list it off in no particular order. hehe. here are my pictures from the weekend.

-saw amanda connor a comic book artist. didn't get her signature, but i got to see her. which is cool.
-saw chad l colman from the walking dead. my cousin got his signature and a photo with him.
-saw tons of costumes. a cool spy vs spy costume. it was a father son duo who did it. saw a cool mystique costume. saw a cool white bandages 5th element constume. saw tons of spiderman, captain america, stormtroopers and others.
-hung out with my two cousins. for one cousin it was her 3 time coming with me. for another cousin it was her 2nd time coming with me.
-got to hang out with two other friends of mine at the convention also. always nice to see more people at the convention.
-i dressed up in my wheel of time green ajah shawl one day and another day i dressed up as captain america.
-brought my spiderman bag with me to hold everything and got some compliments from it. my sister made me the bag and it's perfect for the convention. hehe.
-bought the offical pint glass from C2E2. it had the logo of the beer they had created for the convention. it was called galaxy hero. i didn't drink the beer with the same name, but i made sure i bought the pint glass. hehe. every convention i go to, i always get some kind of cup/shot glass/coffee mug. it's just a tradition i have. sometimes its an offical thing. sometimes it's captain america. hehe.
-i bought a card game called chrononauts. i actually bought an expansion set. i have the original card set already, but i saw an expansion and i had to get it!
-almost got a tattoo but there was a $100 fee and the tattoo i wanted wouldn't cost anywhere close to that if i just went to a local tattoo shop. so i decided not to get one.

overall had a good time. walked tons and tons. my feet hurt like crazy on sunday. hehe. check out my pictures from the weekend. will definitely go again next year. it's a nice local convention to go to. i suggest for all to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment